Limited Product Warranty
Bike Track, Inc. (parent corporation of the WORKHORSE Ground Solutions brand) warrants to the original purchaser that all authentic WORKHORSE Ground Solutions panels will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the following periods and in the following respects.
- Panels: Bike Track, Inc. warrants the panels and components against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase.
If a defect arises in the WORKHORSE Ground Solutions panels within the applicable Limited Warranty period, the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy is for Bike Track, Inc. to, at Bike Track, Inc.’s discretion, either replace or repair the defective or malfunctioning panel(s).
- What to Do
- Do inspect the panels immediately upon receipt of shipment to ensure that they are free of damage incurred during shipment. Report any damage to the carrier that delivered the panels.
- Do securely connect the panels together prior to use.
- Do consider using a woven geotextile fabric to act as a protective barrier between the panels and the ground. Geotextile can increase site install speed and make clean up fast and efficient. We recommend a minimum weight of 5 oz/y². A heavier weight may be used for specific applications based on the recommendation from your local supplier.
- Do use the panels on relatively even ground. Do remove large obstacles (rocks, bushes, etc). Do attempt to remove major undulations (greater than two inches deep) by levelling the ground prior to installing the panels.
- Do use a protective plate if using a jack on the panels. The plate footprint should be at least double the area of the jack footprint in order to distribute the weight across multiple ribs of the panel.
- What NOT to DO
- Do NOT use the panels to bridge gaps. Significant gaps between the ground and the panels can cause damage that will void the warranty.
- Do NOT use metal tracked equipment on the panels.
- Do NOT drag equipment blades across the panels. Any blade damage or puncture damage will void the warranty.
- Do NOT continue using the panels if the ground beneath them is compressing, creating an uneven surface and thus air gaps. Cease work, attempt to level the ground, consider using the panels in tire tracks rather than as a single platform.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Any sale of WORKHORSE Ground Solutions products by an unauthorized source, or by any other manner not authorized by Bike Track, Inc., shall void the warranty on the applicable product(s).
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
- Under no circumstances will Bike Track, Inc. be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, incidental, secondary, or consequential losses, damages, or expenses in connection with the use of ground protection panels.
- This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective WORKHORSE Ground Solutions product of Bike Track, Inc. manufacture
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear – including but not limited to impact damage, indentations, scratches, or surface damage.
- This warranty does not cover variations in color or marking that are ordinarily expected based on ordinary use or develop over time because of natural processes such as exposure to sunlight.
- This warranty does not cover damage that is not a result of a manufacturing defect, including improper assembly, blade damage, metal track damage, puncture damage, or installation of other parts or components not manufactured or supplied by Bike Track, Inc.
- This warranty does not cover damage or failure as a result of an accident, abuse, neglect, misuse, corrosion, use of the product other than for its intended purpose, theft, vandalism, fire, flood, lightning, freezing, other natural disasters, collision, or unauthorized modifications.
- This warranty does not cover bending due to misuse, or any defect caused from use outside the stated functional capacity of the WORKHORSE Ground Solutions panels.
- Any replacement or repaired component shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty period.
- Bike Track, Inc. shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty on this product.
DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES: Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of the applicable product warranty as defined above in this document.
THE FACTORY WARRANTY IS VOID IF
- You purchase WORKHORSE Ground Solutions product(s) from an unauthorized dealer or reseller.
- You purchase used or pre-owned WORKHORSE Ground Solutions product(s) from a private party, facility, or unauthorized source.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
- To be eligible for service under this Limited Warranty you must contact the WORKHORSE Ground Solutions support team at [email protected]. You will be asked to provide proof of purchase indicating the date purchased, upon discovering any defect. Claims must be made within the specified warranty period.
- When you contact the support team, pictures of the damage upon discovery must be provided. If product(s) arrived damaged, the picture must show the situation in its entirety (i.e. pallet, with packing material, etc). Likewise, if damage was sustained during use, pictures must show the situation in which the damage occurred (i.e. the type of ground, type of equipment, etc). Pictures of only damaged panels with no context will not suffice.