2 Inch Standard Panel
When conditions are a challenge, our patented 2-inch panels deliver. Perfect for uses such as stadiums, fields, and access roads, our panels are engineered to battle the elements. Its quick install time and rock-solid durability reinforce the product’s five-year warranty. Many of our ground solutions are still delivering over 15 years later.
- Withstands 47,500 lb/ft2 of ground pressure (static load/solid subsurface)
- Quickly installs in seconds with patented, interlocking design
- For use in the most demanding weather conditions
- Best for wet and muddy ground
THE MOST OVER-ENGINEERED GROUND SOLUTION ON THE PLANET.
- 4 ft x 3.5 ft (1.2 m x 1.07m) Rectangles
- Weighs 34 lb (15.4 kg)
- Withstands up to 47,500 lb/ft2 (231,915 kg/m2) of ground pressure (static load, solid subsurface)
- Creates a stable, rigid surface
- Average setup time: 70 ft2 (6.5 m2) per minute, per person
- Features patented self-aligning, friction-fit u-channels
- 5-year warranty
- 100% recyclable High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Panels per custom pallet: 32 (1,128 lb/512 kg)
When you need the extra height off the ground and a solid surface to stand on.
Looking for integrated cable management? View our 2” ICM Ground Solution
Optional Tapered Edge: Roll dollies, golf carts, and delivery vehicles right up on to the surface without having to unload and carry everything. Call us to determine which tapered edge is best for your application.
- Field maintenance and garages
- Living areas
- Temporary display space
- Special events and stadiums
- Dirt & mud access roads
Our team will contact you within one business day to learn more about your
project. We won’t share your e-mail or use it for marketing. We simply want
to help you solve your problem.
"THE SINGLE BEST GROUND PROTECTION OUT THERE."
Trusted By These Leading Organizations
REAL PEOPLE. REAL SERVICE. REAL SOLUTIONS.
When you invest in WORKHORSE, you work with our US-based team that cares about your success. We know our products intimately and understand the complex challenges you face. If you need something or just want to talk about your project, we’re here. We’ll help.