1 Inch Panel
When you need protection quickly, our patented 1-inch portable panels deliver. Perfect for uses such as sites access roads, temporary infrastructure, and job sites, our solution is engineered to battle the elements. Its quick install time and rock-solid durability reinforce the product’s five-year warranty. Many of our ground solutions are still delivering over 15 years later.
- Withstands 80,000 lb/ft2 of ground pressure (static load/solid subsurface)
- Quickly installs in minutes with patented, interlocking design
- For use in the most demanding weather conditions
- Best for relatively firm, dry ground
THE MOST OVER-ENGINEERED GROUND SOLUTION ON THE PLANET.
“WORKHORSE® Ground Solutions helped protect our event from ground and vehicle damage in inclement weather. We had heavy rainfall for long periods of time and were very pleased with the results."PJ Skehan Executive Director Quechee Balloon Festival
- 4 ft x 3.5 ft (1.2 m x 1.07m) Rectangles
- Weighs 27 lb (12.2 kg)
- Withstands up to 80,000 lb/ft2 (390,595 kg/m2) of ground pressure (static load, solid subsurface)
- Conforms to uneven ground
- Average setup time: 70 ft2 (6.5 m2) per minute, per person
- Features patented self-aligning, friction-fit u-channels; includes an optional-use stainless-steel locking pin system
- 5-year warranty
- 100% recyclable High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Panels per custom pallet: 64 (1,728 lb/874 kg)
Relatively firm ground.
When you need the ground to stand up to extreme weight.
Looking for integrated cable management? View our 2” ICM Ground Solution
- Field maintenance and garages
- Living areas
- Temporary display area/platform
- Outdoor work areas
- Dirt & mud access roads
Our team will contact you within one business day to learn more about your
project. We won’t share your e-mail or use it for marketing. We simply want
to help you solve your problem.
"THE SINGLE BEST GROUND PROTECTION OUT THERE."
Trusted By These Leading Organizations
REAL PEOPLE. REAL SERVICE. REAL SOLUTIONS.
When you invest in WORKHORSE®, you work with our US-based team that cares about your success. We know our products intimately and understand the complex challenges you face. If you need something or just want to talk about your project, we’re here. We’ll help.