Landscape Pro Package $2,330 (regularly $2,600)—Save $270.
*Only available to residents of VA, NC, SC, and GA. Promotion expires June 18, 2021. Shipping additional.
20 1-inch panels (280 SQFT)
Shipped LTL freight, anywhere in the USA
We don’t have to remind you how terrible plywood is. Frankly, it sucks. Make the switch to WORKHORSE Ground Solutions. Get durable, heavy-duty ground protection that protects your equipment and your customer’s property.
Call 802-526-8112 or
Save THOUSANDS when you switch from plywood To Reusable ground protection.
Plywood bends, warps, and splits—plus, you can’t pick it up and re-use it. Our panels install up to 5x faster and can be reused from site to site as you move your crew and equipment. They can withstand rain, mud, wind, sand, sun—even snow. That means no matter the conditions, you can still get the job done.
- $12,000 — Average cost of plywood for small contractors over 5 years
- Heavy & awkward to handle. Often takes multiple people to install
- Does not hold up to snow, rain, and mud
- Warps and breaks under pressure
- Costs time and money to replace often
1-INCH PANEL GETS IT DONE
- $3,000 — Average up-front cost of 1-inch panels for small construction sites over 5 years guaranteed
- Fast and easy one-person set-up. Install 70sqft in just 10 minutes.
- Holds up in any weather conditions
- Withstands all kinds of equipment & trucks
- Portable & reusable to save you time
KEEP THE LAWN HOW YOU FOUND IT
Tearing up grass and sod isn’t exactly what you’re known for, but big damages to your customer’s property can cause delays, eliminate your profit, and may even harm your company’s reputation. Enter ground protection panels. It’s like insurance for the grass.
Don’t let rain Ruin YOUR day
Plywood doesn’t stand a chance in the rain and mud. And we know you can’t just take a day off when it’s raining—you have to get your work done. Our panels come with integrated drainage holes keeping your ground protected and your team dry in the wettest of conditions. Hose off the panels and stack them for maintenance free clean-up.
PROTECT YOUR HEAVY equipment
You’ve got a lot of cash invested in your heavy equipment and vehicles so let’s keep them protected, right? Plywood crushes under pressure. Mats slip and slide. Our panels hold their ground (and connection) when you need confidence on the most difficult site terrain. From pick-up trucks to heavier site work equipment, our panels are designed to keep you and your equipment up and running.